Get the best in fashion photography
Book professional fashion photographer in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
Fashion trends change fast and they change with every season. It makes sense for the fashion industry to keep pace with the changing fashion trends and showcase their new offerings before start of every season. Our years of fashion photography experience can help the industry players like clothing brands, apparel manufacturers & garment exporters, fashion designers & stylists, online fashion retailers in creating strong visual content to promote their creations. There are various fashion photography styles that you will come across when you see published photos. We offer the following styles that you can choose from, depending on your requirements.
Nothing looks realistic and this is on purpose. The models’ outfits & styling, hair styling, makeup, models’ expressions, poses and location are unique and are not usually seen in real life. The purpose of using this photography style is purely to showcase creativity and new concepts. There are no fixed rules to achieve this result. Suitable for advertising, model portfolio, fashion designers portfolio, MUA & stylists profiles.
Normally done in a studio with plain background(s) using minimal elements in the composition. The emphasis of the photo is on the design, features, texture or colour of apparel or the fashion accessories. The result is a set of very attractive photos with clutter-free background. This photography style is suitable for fashion catalogs and lookbooks of clothing brands & fashion designers. In the context of modelling, this photography style is relevant for close-up beauty shots or fashion portraits which are suitable for magazine covers or portfolio covers and sometimes for advertising too.
Done with real looking but professional models, natural backgrounds (indoor or outdoor), realistic props & stories. Models’ imperfections are generally retained in the final photos, which adds to the overall character and story. This style of photography is suitable for generating interesting visual content for social media campaigns of fashion brands and fashion bloggers. Editorial photo shoots for magazines & other publications often utilise this style.
Advertising photography in Delhi, NCR.
Print Ad shoot for Trisvaraa in the Autumn / Winter 2019 edition of Bridal Asia Magazine.
1. An effective fashion marketing strategy requires attractive images that can showcase your apparels & fashion accessories in the best possible way. The good quality of images will build immediate trust, excitement & buzz among your potential buyers. Do review the portfolios of all top fashion photographers in Delhi & NCR before selecting a photographer for your next fashion photo shoot.
2. Whether your clothing business is a startup or an established brand, the golden rule is to ‘keep experimenting’. You may even consider hiring a different professional photographer every season to get freshness in style and looks in the images of your collection. Working with new people can lead to new or better ideas.
3. Plan the fashion photoshoot approx. a month before the start of new season or the launch date for your collection. This will ensure timely arrangements, bookings, sufficient time for pre-production planning & post-production work. Since multiple teams & service providers are involved in a fashion shoot, it is difficult to co-ordinate and get dates from them at a short notice.
4. The total number of outfits to be clicked must be planned based on type of the photoshoot (e.g., advertising / catalog / lookbook / e-commerce etc.), total photography session hours, logistics, makeup & hair styling time, styling of outfit for each shot.
5. When working out the total budget for a fashion photoshoot the following list of typical expenses should be considered: Photography fee (for 8 hours), Professional model’s fee (for 8 hours / per model), Hair stylist & Makeup artist’s fee (for 8 hours / per model / per look), Location rental (for 8 hours), Footwear for model(s), Local conveyance for model(s), meal for model(s). Getting into photography cost per outfit calculation will make sense if you are producing limited edition collection. However, if the production volume per design is high or the direct objective of the photoshoot is brand building, then working out the total cost of fashion shoot in proportion to your total marketing budget should be sufficient for decision making.
6. Setup a brainstorming session with your photographer immediately after booking the photoshoot. Discuss the following points in detail: Location of photoshoot, desired looks & stats of professional model(s) to be hired through model agencies which operate in Delhi / NCR, portfolio review of suitable hair stylists & makeup artists, the colour scheme of your website / catalog / lookbook / brand identity, total number of shots per outfit. Plan every shot (e.g. background, location, styling, appropriate props, perspectives etc) in a spreadsheet. Example of list of shots: Single model - full length, 3/4th length, headshot, specific angles to showcase design features, fabric texture, standing or sitting poses, activity poses, creative poses, model using different fashion accessories, more than one model in the frame & each wearing a variant of the same design group etc.
Create your own fashion inspiration boards on popular apps like Pinterest and share them with your photographer & stylist. Build upon & generate fresh ideas based on these inspiration boards. Check out our inspiration boards at the following links:
7. Bring one helper to the photoshoot for taking care of apparels (unpacking from cartons, steaming / ironing, packing, tracking the sequence of shots in a spreadsheet etc.). This will prevent delays & chaos on the set.
Get attractive photos of your products for usage in print or digital Ads. This kind of professional photography is done using appropriate props, styling, creative background & lighting techniques. Suitable for luxury products like fashion accessories, cosmetics, footwear, electronic products, jewellery etc.
The purpose of creating a catalog is to showcase all the available product designs and their variants to your clients. Suitable for jewellery, carpets & rugs, kitchen & home appliances, furniture, home decor products, travel accessories, corporate gift items & hampers, industrial products, automobile parts etc.
For your products to be sold via e-commerce platforms, the photo shoot is done on a white background and usually 3 to 5 photos of each product is taken to showcase the product design from multiple perspectives. The digital photo size & resolution is adjusted as per the guidelines of the target e-commerce portal.
The product photography style for your website will depend on the purpose of your website. If the purpose of your website is only to showcase your portfolio, then the product catalog style will be suitable. If you intend to sell your products directly from your website and have a shopping cart available, then choose the e-commerce style.
Editorial photoshoot for 60th Anniversary special edition of FEMINA magazine
Get business or personal profiles clicked in your natural environment at your workplace, home or outdoors in Delhi / NCR.
Get corporate headshots & business profiles clicked in your office in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
Get business or personal profiles clicked in a studio in Delhi.
Executive headshots & Business Profiles
Profile pics for bloggers, authors & artists
Call us to click your team's professional photos for use in internal communications, press releases, magazine articles, blogs, brochures, social media, website etc.
Call us to capture professional images showing interior & exterior views of offices, campuses, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, show rooms, residential complexes.
Get high quality images suitable for print advertising, brochures, online marketing, websites, corporate annual reports.
Call us for Lifestyle photo shoot at ethnic locations in Delhi / NCR
Enjoy a relaxed afternoon in your terrace garden & get perfect pics for social media
Call us for lifestyle photography session at your home, outdoors or any other interesting location.
Get portraits of your kids & family clicked at interesting indoor & outdoor locations in delhi / ncr.
Check out the packages, let us know your requirements and get a quote.