Get the best in fashion photography
Professional fashion photographer in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
Fashion trends change fast and they change with every season. It makes sense for the fashion industry to keep pace with the changing fashion trends and showcase their new offerings before start of every season. Our years of fashion photography experience can help the industry players like clothing brands, apparel manufacturers & garment exporters, fashion designers & stylists, online fashion retailers in creating strong visual content to promote their creations. There are various fashion photography styles that you will come across when you see published photos. We offer the following styles that you can choose from, depending on your requirements.
Nothing looks realistic and this is on purpose. The models’ outfits & styling, hair styling, makeup, models’ expressions, poses and location are unique and are not usually seen in real life. The purpose of using this photography style is purely to showcase creativity and new concepts. There are no fixed rules to achieve this result. Suitable for advertising, model portfolio, fashion designers portfolio, MUA & stylists profiles.
Normally done in a studio with plain background(s) using minimal elements in the composition. The emphasis of the photo is on the design, features, texture or colour of apparel or the fashion accessories. The result is a set of very attractive photos with clutter-free background. This photography style is suitable for fashion catalogs and lookbooks of clothing brands & fashion designers. In the context of modeling, this photography style is relevant for close-up beauty shots or fashion portraits which are suitable for magazine covers or portfolio covers and sometimes for advertising too.
Done with real looking but professional models, natural backgrounds (indoor or outdoor), realistic props & stories. Models’ imperfections are generally retained in the final photos, which adds to the overall character and story. This style of photography is suitable for generating interesting visual content for social media campaigns of fashion brands and fashion bloggers. Editorial photo shoots for magazines & other publications often utilise this style.
Print Ad shoot for Trisvaraa in the Autumn / Winter 2019 edition of Bridal Asia Magazine.
1. An effective fashion marketing strategy requires attractive images that can showcase your apparels & fashion accessories in the best possible way. The good quality of images will build immediate trust, excitement & buzz among your potential buyers. Do review the portfolios of all top fashion photographers in Delhi & NCR before selecting a photographer for your next fashion photo shoot.
2. Whether your clothing business is a startup or an established brand, the golden rule is to ‘keep experimenting’. You may even consider hiring a different professional photographer every season to get freshness in style and looks in the images of your collection. Working with new people can lead to new or better ideas.
3. Plan the fashion photoshoot approx. a month before the start of new season or the launch date for your collection. This will ensure timely arrangements, bookings, sufficient time for pre-production planning & post-production work. Since multiple teams & service providers are involved in a fashion shoot, it is difficult to co-ordinate and get dates from them at a short notice.
4. The total number of outfits to be clicked must be planned based on type of the photoshoot (e.g., advertising / catalog / lookbook / e-commerce etc.), total photography session hours, logistics, makeup & hair styling time, styling of outfit for each shot.
5. When working out the total budget for a fashion photoshoot the following list of typical expenses should be considered: Photography fee (for 8 hours), Professional model’s fee (for 8 hours / per model), Hair stylist & Makeup artist’s fee (for 8 hours / per model / per look), Location rental (for 8 hours), Footwear for model(s), Local conveyance for model(s), meal for model(s). Getting into photography cost per outfit calculation will make sense if you are producing limited edition collection. However, if the production volume per design is high or the direct objective of the photoshoot is brand building, then working out the total cost of fashion shoot in proportion to your total marketing budget should be sufficient for decision making.
6. Setup a brainstorming session with your photographer immediately after booking the photoshoot. Discuss the following points in detail: Location of photoshoot, desired looks & stats of professional model(s) to be hired through model agencies which operate in Delhi / NCR, portfolio review of suitable hair stylists & makeup artists, the colour scheme of your website / catalog / lookbook / brand identity, total number of shots per outfit. Plan every shot (e.g. background, location, styling, appropriate props, perspectives etc) in a spreadsheet. Example of list of shots: Single model - full length, 3/4th length, headshot, specific angles to showcase design features, fabric texture, standing or sitting poses, activity poses, creative poses, model using different fashion accessories, more than one model in the frame & each wearing a variant of the same design group etc.
Create your own fashion inspiration boards on popular apps like Pinterest and share them with your photographer & stylist. Build upon & generate fresh ideas based on these inspiration boards. Check out our inspiration boards at the following links:
7. Bring one helper to the photoshoot for taking care of apparels (unpacking from cartons, steaming / ironing, packing, tracking the sequence of shots in a spreadsheet etc.). This will prevent delays & chaos on the set.
It is important for professional models as well as aspiring models to understand what clients (fashion labels / designers, apparel manufacturers etc) & photographers look for when shortlisting models for a fashion photoshoot.
Things to keep in mind when submitting your model portfolio to model agencies or directly to clients:
1. Other than a photogenic face & good stats, the following points are considered important for selection of models: personality, posing ability, facial expressions, model’s looks in different types of outfits (e.g. ethnic, western, designer, sports wear, formal corporate, casual, party wear etc.) and posing with fashion accessories.
2. Over processed images in a model’s portfolio do not add any value to the model selection process. Exclude these from your portfolio.
3. Include headshots along with full length and 3/4th length photos. Good headshots often help the fashion designers & photographers in making a final decision on the selection of models.
4. Female models should include a few of their images wearing no makeup.
5. Ensure that the information provided in the stats section of your ‘model profile’ is accurate.
6. Mention list of clients for whom you have done shoots earlier to show your experience. It is ok to mention in your portfolio about the training / grooming that you have received or that you are a fresher. Being a fresher has its own advantages, especially when modeling for high fashion shoots and lookbook assignments where fresh faces are often in demand.
7. Prepare your portfolio keeping in mind different types of modeling assignments that you would like to pursue. Note that fashion catalog work, digital lookbooks are usually in good demand throughout the year as most of the fashion designers / Apparel & Clothing Brands have targets to increase and improve their online presence regularly.
8. Model portfolio should be updated regularly (at least twice a year to align with beginning of the major fashion seasons i.e., Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter) to include recent images.
9. A professionally shot model portfolio improves your chances of getting hired as this is an indication of the fact that you are passionate about modeling.
Expectations from professional models at the photoshoot:
1. Reach the location on time. Clients do keep track of your reporting time.
2. Limit the number and duration of your breaks, avoid phone calls & chatting over phone and do not rush frequently to review the shots on the tethered computer screen, unless you are asked to review the shots. Sometimes professional photographers do ask the models to look at the initial test shots either to fine tune or improvise the posing.
3. Do interact with the key team members present at the photoshoot so that there are no communication gaps and the energy levels are high.
4. Do not get distracted by the discussions that may take place among key team members present in the studio or location. Stay focused on your work and be confident with your skills.
5. Have lots of patience and enjoy the photoshoot.
Get attractive photos of your products for usage in print or digital Ads. This kind of professional photography is done using appropriate props, styling, creative background & lighting techniques. Suitable for luxury products like fashion accessories, cosmetics, footwear, electronic products, jewellery etc.
The purpose of creating a catalog is to showcase all the available product designs and their variants to your clients. Suitable for jewellery, carpets & rugs, kitchen & home appliances, furniture, home decor products, travel accessories, corporate gift items & hampers, industrial products, automobile parts etc.
For your products to be sold via e-commerce platforms, the photo shoot is done on a white background and usually 3 to 5 photos of each product is taken to showcase the product design from multiple perspectives. The digital photo size & resolution is adjusted as per the guidelines of the target e-commerce portal.
The product photography style for your website will depend on the purpose of your website. If the purpose of your website is only to showcase your portfolio, then the product catalog style will be suitable. If you intend to sell your products directly from your website and have a shopping cart available, then choose the e-commerce style.
Editorial photoshoot for 60th Anniversary special edition of FEMINA magazine
Get business or personal profiles clicked in your natural environment at your workplace, home or outdoors in Delhi / NCR.
Get corporate headshots & business profiles clicked in your office in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon.
Get business or personal profiles clicked in a studio in Delhi.
Executive headshots & Business Profiles
Profile pics for bloggers, authors & artists
Call us to click your team's professional photos for use in internal communications, press releases, magazine articles, blogs, brochures, social media, website etc.
Call us to capture professional images showing interior & exterior views of offices, campuses, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, show rooms, residential complexes.
Get high quality images suitable for print advertising, brochures, online marketing, websites, corporate annual reports.
1. Lifestyle images give you an idea about how the subjects in the photo lead their day-to-day life and how their environment looks like. These natural and relaxed images showcase relationships, feelings, personality, hobbies, personal style & branding. It is a known fact that people relate better to lifestyle images in comparison with ’studio-like’ images.
2. A Lifestyle photography session is ideal for families with kids, get-togethers and celebrations by family & friends, couples on vacation, hobbies involving indoor or outdoor activities, games involving pets etc. For commercial objectives, a lot of advertising photoshoots for fashion brands, home decor products, home appliances, luxury products and real estate are done. The lifestyle photography style is also popular with individuals, lifestyle bloggers and influencers who need personal profile photos to be posted regularly on social media. Several magazines that publish content related to Lifestyle, Health, Parenting, Outdoor hobbies, Cooking, Interior Design etc. need such images to supplement their stories and articles.
3. Due to limited session time, a professional lifestyle photography session (commercial as well as personal) is usually a mix of candid and staged photography. The photographer’s team will usually ask to cleanup the background a little to remove distractions but not too much so as to miss out any interesting visuals.
4. The lifestyle photographers try to capture life as it is, but instead of waiting for perfect everyday moments to happen, they will encourage the subjects in activities that will naturally create those moments.
5. Preferred locations for lifestyle photoshoot in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon and adjoining NCR areas are the ‘everyday locations’ in the subjects’ life. For example a garden, living room, modern kitchen, library, office-at-home, nearby park, jogging track, cycling track, swimming pool, gym, picnic area, nearby market, coffee shop etc. can be considered. For commercial photoshoots (advertising / editorial) - good family vacation destinations, resorts, farm houses or other commercial spaces may need to be rented. Also, permissions will be required in advance from the concerned authorities if a commercial photoshoot is being planned at a public location.
Call us for lifestyle photography session at your home, outdoors or any other interesting location.
Get professional portraits of your kids & family clicked at interesting indoor & outdoor locations in Delhi / NCR.
Check out the packages, let us know your requirements and get a quote.